1685 The house was built on the Wolfensberg in 1685 and was partly used for stitching and weaving as well as for agricultural farming.
1900 It opens its doors as the restaurant „Zur Frohen Aussicht“ and continues its farming.
1932 The family Senn purchases the typical farmhouse. 1978 The simple inn expands to the Hotel Wolfensberg.
1988/89 In 1988/89 the building is newly converted which leads to an upgrade of the hotel to the 3*** category.
2009 The visions of the current project including a small area for well-being as well as highly modern equipment for our seminars are gradually taking form.
Constant improvement is the only way to success.